The 2016 Labor Law Update Workshop will be held in Quincy at the Business & Career Network, Plumas County Fairgrounds-Mineral Building, 204 Fairgrounds Rd. on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 from 10 am to 12 pm.
The cost of this workshop is $39 per person, pre-registration is required. All mandatory posters and pamphlets will be available for order at this workshop.
Click on the link below for more information and how to register:
Register For Labor Law Update Workshop
Register today to find out how the new 2016 California Labor Law Updates affect your business:
· Fair Pay Act
· Minimum Wage Increase & Impact to Overtime
· Exempt/Non-Exempt Classifications
· Unemployment Insurance & Electronic Reporting
· Expanded Enforcement of the Labor Commissioner
· Workers Compensation
· What laws apply to your business?
· And Much More!